No problem. Your posts are wonderful.
1. Read a book. A whole one. Not this “I’m in college and don’t have time to read more than a chapter of random books at a time” thing. I want to sit down with a cup of sleepy time hot tea and loose myself for a while. I think it would be really nice.
2. Take a long run. It’s been too long. It’s funny to think back to highschool where I ran 4 miles a day. By funny, I mean that I literally laugh at the thought of me being able to pull myself to run a 5K everyday. But I felt really alive when I did. And maybe that’s what I’m missing?
3. Learn how to play the guitar. I feel like this is that one goal that has been sitting at the end of the list for years collecting dust. And I refuse to let it tiptoe off the end, thinking I didn’t notice. I will conquer you one day strings, and when I do, we’ll both be thankful for it.
4. Bake something. Cook? Pfff, I’d burn water. But when it comes to cupcakes or cakes, I was granted a small fraction of domestic ability.
5. Go take a road trip alone where I stop whenever I want to take pictures of anything I think is beautiful. And I will listen to the same 4 songs on repeat. The ones that no one likes but me, and I will roll the windows down and sing loudly. Hopefully a truck driver will get a kick outta me.