1. Read a book. A whole one. Not this “I’m in college and don’t have time to read more than a chapter of random books at a time” thing. I want to sit down with a cup of sleepy time hot tea and loose myself for a while. I think it would be really nice.
2. Take a long run. It’s been too long. It’s funny to think back to highschool where I ran 4 miles a day. By funny, I mean that I literally laugh at the thought of me being able to pull myself to run a 5K everyday. But I felt really alive when I did. And maybe that’s what I’m missing?
3. Learn how to play the guitar. I feel like this is that one goal that has been sitting at the end of the list for years collecting dust. And I refuse to let it tiptoe off the end, thinking I didn’t notice. I will conquer you one day strings, and when I do, we’ll both be thankful for it.
4. Bake something. Cook? Pfff, I’d burn water. But when it comes to cupcakes or cakes, I was granted a small fraction of domestic ability.
5. Go take a road trip alone where I stop whenever I want to take pictures of anything I think is beautiful. And I will listen to the same 4 songs on repeat. The ones that no one likes but me, and I will roll the windows down and sing loudly. Hopefully a truck driver will get a kick outta me.
“I am a princess. All girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics. Even if they dress in rags, even if they aren’t pretty, or smart, or young. They’re still princesses. All of us. Didn’t your father ever tell you that? Didn’t he?" — Frances Hodgson Burnett”—
This Art Work The love of a muse, The pen of an artist, This ink work will teach many yet unborn. This art is from a realm to guide you, This art work is like a mustard seed aroun you; It is original! It comes from a realm unknown; It will inspire you. This art is real to abstract your minds, The innovative nature of my mind to you all; It is the act of my dreams beyond imaginations! This art will teach many, It will inspire you all that love the muse. This art work, It is like a mustard seed; It will grow to give you joy! It is like the muse next door, It will touch and influence you; This art work ia sll that i have as an artist This art work is never known, It is called, ‘Pen-Painting Graphics Abstracts’. This art will teach many, My innerself from the realm of imaginations! This art will teach you; But, the artist is never known. This art is from a realm to guide you into my heart, This art is from a realm to bring you into my world, This is the love of a sweet muse to you all; This art is from the pen of an artist who, Is yet to be known. This art is here to stay, This art is all that i have for you all; Cos’, he who proves his skills proves his realms.
I exist as I am, that is enough, If no other in the world be aware I sit content, And if each and all be aware I sit content. One world is aware, and by the far the largest to me, and that is myself, And whether I come to my own today or in ten thousand or ten million years, I can cheerfully take it now, or with equal cheerfulness, I can wait.
Currently indulging my ears in: Little Lion Man- Mumford and Sons
Currently racking my brain about:
It’s strange when I browse through all of these blogs of people from the age of 15 to 25 and realize a few things:
- These people, who shamelessly express thier love, their desires, and their insecurities are going to be mothers and fathers one day. For some reason, it strikes me as humorous to think of my own mother posting not-so-subtle quotes about what newest dramatics came into her teenage life. When does that go away? That desire to share with the world all that you find to be real and beautiful? Granted, real world responsibilities take priority over the virtual addiction to tumblr, but I always hope that I have some kind of outlet for my fantasies. And I hope I never find them to be too silly or too unrealistic to let the rationality of real life blot it out.
- Sometimes I feel emotionally connected to those people whose only way of getting their emotions out is to post half naked pictures of models and lust after them to the point of self esteem destruction. For whoever randomly stumbles upon this entry: You are beautiful. No, really. You are.
Now go treat yourself to a big juicy burger on me.